Alarm permit process
Please fill out the webform below or download and fill out in its entirety and submit it to the Borough office for processing. Failure to completely fill out the form could result in delayed processing and extra fees. Please make sure the following is clearly printed or typed:
- The name, address and phone number of the applicant
- Parcel ID or map number
- A description of the type or types of alarm system used to include name and model number of the manufacturer.
- Name of the person or company who will install the alarm system
- The name, address, and telephone number of any person or company who will be available to be contacted in event of an alarm activation
- All alarms should have a 9 minute cut off time.
- In the event the name, mailing address or telephone number of the person to be contacted changes, the applicant shall supply corrected information within five (5) days of the change.
- There is a fee to obtain an alarm permit as established by Resolution of the Borough Council. See form for fee amount.
- All fees shall be payable to Borough of Mount Pocono and can be paid via check, money order or online below.