- Prior to having yard/ garage sale a yard sale permit must be obtained from Borough offices.
- Fill out the webform form below or download the Yard/ Sale Permit Application and forward to the Borough offices with fee (see fee schedule).
- The applicant will receive a permit to be visible during the sale.
Do’s and Don’ts
- No sale shall commence before 9:00 a.m. or end after 7:00 p.m. on any day.
- Directional signs are prohibited on any utility pole, street sign, signal and guard rails.
- Signs should be free standing.
- If signs are not on the property of the sale, then permission must be obtained by the property owner.
- Upon conclusion of the time stated in the permit for the holding of a sale, the holder of the permit shall remove and take away all such notices, advertisements and directional signs not previously removed and take away.
- Permit must be posted on property during the duration of the sale.