The planning commission is governed by the Municipalities Planning code. The Borough Council has created a planning commission to review economic development projects and other matters before they are brought to the Council for final decision. The planning commission exists of five (5) members of the public who must be residents of the Borough for at least one (1) year. The members are appointed to staggering terms as listed below. Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7pm at the Borough building.
- Chair: Michael Penn; Term expires December 31, 2024
- Board Member: Ann Marie Harris; Term expires December 31, 2026
- Board Member: Rich Dorkoski; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Erin Melbert; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Dakota Staples; Term expires December 31, 2024