The planning commission is governed by the Municipalities Planning code. The Borough Council has created a planning commission to review economic development projects and other matters before they are brought to the Council for final decision. The planning commission exists of five (5) members of the public who must be residents of the Borough for at least one (1) year. The members are appointed to staggering terms as listed below. Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7pm at the Borough building.
- Chair: Ann Marie Harris; Term expires December 31, 2026
- Vice Chair: Erin Melbert; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Michael Penn; Term expires December 31, 2024
- Board Member: Rich Dorkoski; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Stephen Speno; Term Expires December 31, 2025
- Alternate Board Member: Dennis Noonan, Term Expires December 31, 2026