The Safety Commission was established by ordinance in 2021 in response to numerous traffic accidents and pedestrian safety concerns. The Safety Commission consists of five (5) members of the public who must be residents of the Borough for at least one (1) year. The members are appointed to staggering terms as listed below. Meetings are held on the 4th Monday of the Month at 7pm, as needed, at the Borough building. The public is encouraged to attend.
- Chair: Kyong Kim; Term expires December 31, 2024
- Vice Chair: Jodi Bohdal; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Secretary: Lori Noonan; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Debra Fulton; Term expires December 31, 2023
- Board Member: Vacant; Term expires December 31, 2024